Do you see a gap on the map? Do you want to bring a Springwire program to your community? Find out if you qualify.
- Are you interested in providing free, local voice mail and resource broadcasting to those in need?
- Do you want to be part of a federation of sites connecting people throughout the country, and tap into combined marketing, research, development, and training resources?
- Are you a 501(c)3 human services organization in the United States or Canada?
- Do you have a recent model PC and Internet access? That’s all you need to manage the program. Springwire houses the phone lines, voice mail server, client database and reporting, back-ups, upgrades, virus protection, and most importantly, we provide high-quality, personalized technical support.
- Can you dedicate staff time and financial resources to managing a program that will provide these services both to your agency and to other agencies in your community?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you! Because our mission is to end poverty, Springwire works to keep costs as low as possible to our sites and we subsidize many of the expenses. If you are interested in learning more, please contact our program coordinator, Trisha Matthieu or (206) 441-4237.
people each year use Springwire programs to advance out of poverty.
“I couldn’t have secured doctor’s appointments, applied for jobs, looked for an apartment or stayed in touch with people without Community Voice Mail.
– Carolyn, Springwire Participant
“Without Community Voice Mail many of our job seekers would miss an important window in connecting with potential employers. I know it works, and has directly assisted our clients in finding employment. There is nothing like it. I sincerely hope that this service continues and grows.”
– Partner Agency, Vancouver, B.C.